Join Our Team
We are growing and looking for a new person to join our fantastic team. Read the job description below and if you are interested, please email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SENIOR TAX ACCOUNTANT
Bailey Scarano, LLC, a top shoreline public accounting firm in Connecticut, is looking to continue growing its highly dedicated and skilled staff by adding another tax expert to our team.
ABOUT THE FIRM
At Bailey Scarano, we implement accounting and tax strategies that enhance the well-being of our clients, while helping our team-members continually hone their skills. It’s what we’ve been doing for over 100 years! Provide quality service in a timely manner
Are you in search of opportunities to advance your career in accounting? This is a great opportunity for a senior accounting specialist to work for a medium but progressive public accounting firm. We are looking to fill this position with a well-qualified individual dedicated to his or her craft and looking for an organization worthy of the same dedication. Such an opportunity could be a great way to increase your accounting skills in an ever-growing company.
- Specialize in reviewing individual, business and exempt organization tax returns
- Be a resource for mentoring, and guiding junior staff
- Strong aptitude for problem solving, technical work, analytics, and research
- Must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- High attention to detail
To be successful in this role you will need to be able to meet deadlines and take ownership of this role. At Bailey and Scarano we pride ourselves on having 100 years of experience in the public accounting industry. As a member of our team you will enjoy the benefits and satisfaction of being part of a friendly and professional working environment.
JOB SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- BS/BA in Accounting, Finance or other related field from an accredited institution
- 5 years experience in accounting or other role involving tax preparation
- Working knowledge of individual and corporate tax laws
- Strong computer skills, preferable in Profx & QuickBooks
- Disability insurance
- Profit sharing & bonus sharing
- Generous personal and vacation time